Our program is designed to meet the needs of adult women and men who desire a supportive, structured environment. It’s Perfect Malibu accommodates individuals who are willing to embrace and practice a new healthy lifestyle. We have created that environment with our experienced staff that can serve our clients with substance dependence and co-existing disorders including: Alcohol and drug Addictions, Trauma, Eating Disorders, Mood and Personality Disorders.
Acceptance Guidelines for It’s Perfect Malibu:
- Medical detoxification completed
- Inpatient treatment program completed
- Mental and emotional disorders should be stable prior to admissions
- Medication prescription and management stabilized and supervised by appropriate doctors
The following criteria would be exclusionary to admissions to It’s Perfect Malibu:
- Sexual Disorders
- Aggressive behavior which may bring harm to other guests in the home
- Severe psychiatric conditions which require hospitalization
- Physical conditions that would limit the individuals ability to participate in the many activities, which we provide at It’s Perfect Malibu.